The identification of plastics material and plastics prefabricated components is the base of all further reflections. Thereby it is essential, that characteristic values are defined in a loading compatible manner. Moreover influences of loading duration (crawling/creep fracture), impacts of deterioration respectively impacts of environment (effect of the media) and influences of temperature have to be recorded correctly.
An abstract of our inspection demands:
- Short-time tests on bending, tensile and pressure load in the range up to 10 kN and up to 100 kN
- Swelling or alternating-load tests
- Creep rupture tests in standard atmosphere or with environmental effect
- Tests at normal or increased temperature
- Tests on chemical stability